I received an email tonight from the district stating that voluntary summer workouts would be suspended until further notice as of Thursday July 2nd. As your Head Coach and with my primary concern being your Health and Safety, I have made the decision to cancel our workouts effective immediately! We will have coaches in place tomorrow at workouts should you or any of your teammates not receive notification in time. With the concern of exposure to COVID-19 being so great at this point, I can not justify continuing to hold workouts from this point on. I know this is disappointing news, but this is in the best interest of all parties concerned. I will be in touch, and keep you updated on any information I receive moving forward. These are unprecedented times and I know this is taking a toll on you guys but I ask that you remain firm and steadfast. We will come out of this on the other end and be stronger for it. The link for a Zoom meeting tomorrow night is posted below.
Ben Hampton is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: COVID-19 Update (Team Meeting) Time: Jun 30, 2020 09:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting